So, you’ve come to our website and have seen the perfect outdoor drying solution, you’ve added it to your basket and clicked check out. Almost instantly, you’ve received your clothes post and plan to set it up. You’ve set it up, and then suddenly, out of nowhere, the British summer arrives – rain & thunderstorms everywhere! How will you ever dry your washing if it’s constantly raining?
Well, we’ve got the perfect outdoor drying solution (and that’s not to disregard outdoor drying solutions, that are ideal when the weather’s as good as it’s been this year). Our indoor drying solutions come in the form of airers or creels. We have a wide range of airers that can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted. What’s the benefit of these, I hear you ask with deep excitement in the back of your mind; well, there’s quite a few benefits:
- They’re indoor, so the inconsistency of the British weather is irrelevant.
- They’re ceiling or wall mounted, which saves more space than you could ever imagine.
- They come in many different sizes, which means you can fit it in any sized room.
- They come in a variety of different colours, so you’ll never have one looking out of place.
- They look cool, let’s be honest.
Airers don’t necessarily have to be used for drying either. Some clever people use them in the kitchen as a storage solution for pots and pans. If you’ve got an island in your kitchen, these are perfect to hang above it as they provide easy access to all your pots and pans. On the other hand, you could stack them in your cupboard like I often do which causes at least 30 seconds of frustration when I can’t find a certain pan - these 30 seconds add up.